It is our mission to provide our patients with high quality orthodontic treatment. Your new patient orthodontic evaluation is at no charge and includes a complete orthodontic evaluation diagnostic X-rays and photos. Following our no-charge Brothers Braces 1[/caption]orthodontic evaluation, a CDO orthodontist will recommend your best treatment options.
We offer several options to help our patients and families afford great orthodontic care. At CDO, we recognize that while some families want to pay off orthodontic treatment at the start of treatment, other families may prefer special payment plan options. Accordingly:
- We offer a 5% discount at the beginning of treatment for the parents that prefer to pay in-full as well as a second child discount.
- Our office offers interest-free, in-office financing to help make braces affordable.
- At CDO, orthodontic payments are spread over the proposed treatment time through equal monthly payments.
- Special financing is available with extended-payment plans through CareCredit.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards and Flex Spending Accounts.
After two decades of experience with dental insurance companies, we have learned how to best help our patients. Patients want the best treatment for their children and families and do not want insurance companies dictating the type or frequency of treatment needed. Therefore, at CDO, we have learned that the insurance company has a contractual obligation to you, the patient, and that our job is to help with communication.
We are happy to electronically file your insurance as a courtesy to you.
Please provide us with your insurance information at your first appointment.
Since our service agreement is with you and not your insurance company, please let us know how we can assist you.
Your treatment plan will include a detailed list of diagnosis concerns about your teeth, jaws and bite, a step-by-step sequence of processes during the proposed treatment, and total cost with monthly payment plan details, a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will make our best effort to inform you of all costs prior to starting treatment.
For any financial questions, please e-mail ortho@CDOsmiles.com.